Wednesday 4 March 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #86: Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

Finding Mr. Brightside
by Jay Clark

13722318

Abram and Juliette know each other. They've lived down the street from each other their whole lives. But they don't really know each other - at least, not until Juliette's mom and Abram's dad have a torrid affair that culminates in a deadly car crash. Sharing the same subdivision is uncomfortable, to say the least. They don't speak.

Fast-forward to the neighborhood pharmacy, a few months later. Abram decides to say hello. Then he decides to invite her to Taco Bell. To her surprise as well as his, she agrees. And the real love story begins.

Goodreads

Why I Can't Wait

This books just sounds amazing. I am curious to find out how their story will end. It cannot be easy to know that your parents had an affair and than to fall in love with each other.

Publication date: March 24th

El

8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really cute book to read despite all the complications! :-) Thanks for sharing El! Here's my WOW if you would like to take a look :-) http://emmasbookery.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/hosted-by-breaking-spine-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because of the cuteness that I want to read it :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've had this on my TBR for a while. Love books like this! I hope you enjoy it!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-4-unleashing-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking forward to this book for quite some time now! I'm interested to see how the author handles this one! My Waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only found out about this book a week ago. But now I am so excited to read it.
      Thanks for stopping by Kaitlyn!

      Delete
  4. Awesome pick! I've been seeing this one around and I can't wait for it to come out. It sounds very amazing! I adore the cover too. I'm a new follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the cover as well, it's just so perfect :D
      Thanks for the follow and stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!