Wednesday 18 March 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #88: The Secrets of Attraction by Robine Constantine


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights books that have not yet been released, but ones that you should pre-order today! This week's book that I am anxiously awaiting is:

The Secrets of Attraction
by Robine Constantine

22864443

Set in the same world as The Promise of Amazing, this smart, surprising, and romantic follow-up to Robin Constantine's debut novel follows two New Jersey teens as they become friends and fall in love. Perfect for fans of Stephanie Perkins, Sarah Mlynowski, and Jennifer E. Smith.

Madison Pryce thinks she's got everything figured out - she's working on a portfolio for a summer art program and hanging with her friends. Plus she has her hot boyfriend, Zach. But then a visit from a family friend turns Maddie's life upside down.

Jess McMann is still reeling from a breakup that shattered his heart and his band. Then pride (and some goading from his bass player and fellow barista) forces him to find a new drummer - and the inspiration to write music again.

Kismet arrives in the unlikely form of Grayson Barrett, who tries out for Jesse's band, and whose girlfriend is BFFs with the cute girl who orders a chai latte after yoga every Thursday: Maddie. What Jesse and Maddie thought they knew about the secrets of attraction and the rules of romance changes once they start falling for each other.


Why I Can't Wait

Very simple, I read The Promise of Amazing when it first came out and I really loved it. So I'm curious to find out if I'll like this book as much. Besides this book sounds really fun to read. 

Publication date: April 28th 2015


El 

6 comments:

  1. i love the sound of secrets of attraction. i am hoping to pick up constantine's debut novel soon. it sounds like my favorite kind of contemporary read--the cutesy, swoony, light, romantic kind :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was exactly what the first book was, cute, light and romantic :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This definitely sounds like a cute book I would love to read! I don't read enough romance novels, I mean they have some romance in them but I miss reading lovey dovey books! Haha :D Hope you enjoy reading this El :-)

    Here's my WoW if you would like to check it out :-) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I believe that this book will be perfect for you :D
      Thanks for stopping by Emma!

      Delete
  3. Excited!! :) I hope you enjoy the book!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!