Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunday Post #14

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.


This week went by so fast, I can't believe that it is already Sunday again. But that's a good sign of course. I'm having so much fun with the friends I made in London. Today we went to see Hyde Park/Kensington Garden and Notting Hill. I fell in love with that neighbourhood. It's really pretty and I am definitely going there again.


Last week on the blog: 

Next week on the blog:
  • Monday: Review: Song of the Fireflies by J.A. Redmerski
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #55: Top Ten Books From My Teen Years That I Would Like To Revisit 
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #89
  • Thursday: Review: The First Mrs. Rochester and Her Husband by M.C. Smith
  • Friday: Interview: Olliver Sparrow
  • Saturday: Review: Rules for Riders by Natalie Scott

El

8 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to visit Kensington and Notting HIll. Especially after the movie. Lucky you. Have fun!

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/22/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-102-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Notting Hill is so great, there are all these cute little shops and a lot of the houses have different colors. If you are ever in London you must visit this part of it :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh I really enjoyed The Distance Between Us. I'm going to check out your review next! Have a great week!

    SP
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Distance Between Us, such a great read :D
      Thanks for stopping by Sandy!

      Delete
  3. The first Mrs Rochester and her husband ? Oh now you have me intrigued, Jane Eyre is my favorite book of all times and I'll be buried with it ! I'll be reading the In the company of killers series in the weeks to come, I'd love to hear what you think of Song of the fireflies. Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was interesting to read The First Mrs Rochester. Jane Eyre is one of my favorite books at all time as well so I was really intrigued by it.
      Unfortunately I didn't like Song of the Fireflies that much...

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a nice week. I had a relaxing spring break last week, got lots read.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I always love it when I have a week off so I can read a lot.
      Thanks for stopping by Lisa!

      Delete

I love reading your comments!