Sunday 13 November 2016

Sunday Post #33

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.

I cannot believe that is Sunday again already. Seriously time passes way too quickly an I feel like I should have twice as much time to do everything that I want to do. Like last week work was pretty hectic again. So when I got home in the evening I was often too tired too read. But on Thursday evening I went to a comedy night with some friends and it was the perfect way to unwind. On Saturday I wanted to start with my Christmas shopping, I knew that it might be a bit early for that, but I could not find anything that I wanted to buy. Then in the evening I went to the movies with my boyfiend. We went to see Doctor Strange and it was a pretty good movie, mostly just because I love Benedict Cumberbatch. He's such an amazing actor. And then today I am planning on meeting with a friend who is here in Londn for a short holiday break with her boyfriend. So all in all not a bad week. 

Last week on the blog:
Next week on the blog:

  • Monday: Band of the Month November
  • Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday #95:Top Ten Movie Tear-jerkers 
  • Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday #134
  • Thursday: Review: Mansfield Park Revisited by Joan Aiken
  • Friday: Concert Review: Bring Me The Horizon at the O2 Arena London

Elien

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of superhero movies but am keen to see Dr Strange because I'm a Cumberbatch fan as well. And I've heard some good reviews.

    And Christmas seems to be coming around WAY TOO quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda want to see Dr. Strange as well. I've heard it's good. And I like that you do concert reviews- I'll have to check those out.

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!